Personal data protection policy
Personal details / data given by the users will be added to an automated file whose responsible and holder is ANTICUANA SL. Any of the information we collect from you is intended to be used to:
- Provide you with the relevant information on products and services offered through our website, for billing and order fulfilment.
Create, complete and implement the contract for the products you have purchased or any other kind of established agreement betweem ANTICUANA SL and you.
- Attend to applications, queries or suggestions that you may present to us.
- We may also identify our web site visitors in order to perform sales data tracking and complete demographic statistics about our users.
- To Send you any information you have requested from us, including marketing communication and information about our products and services. You will only be contacted for these purposes if you have given your consent. If you prefer not to receive any marketing communications or other information from us, you can opt out / unsubscribe at any time.
anticuana.com will not give any personal information to any third party other than those necessary for handling of your order. This includes delivery partners, payment partners and local tax authorities if and when applicable.
If you provide us with personal data of third parties, you are responsible for having informed and obtained their consent to be provided with the purposes listed below. In the case of having proceeded to the purchase of a product or promotion, personal data of third parties provided will be used only to :
- manage shipping or verification of receipt of the merchandise,
- To attend to the requests that you submit.
ANTICUANA S.L. with registered address at Marques de Valladares 14, 1º puerta 4 , Vigo, being data controller of the file, undertakes to keep your personal information confidential and to ensure the exercise of your access, rectification, erasure and objection rights by sending a letter to the above mentioned address or by e-mail to email@example.com. In both cases , we will request you a copy of your ID, passport or any other valid identification document. In the event the aforesaid rights being exercised, and that as part of the personal data we have been furnished with consists of the e-mail address, we would be grateful if specific mention be made of this circumstance in the aforesaid communication, indicating the e-mail address with regard to which the rights of access, rectification, cancellations and opposition are being exercised.
The user (You) hereby guarantees that the personal data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or alteration to the same. Any loss or damage caused to the website or to the person responsible for the web-site or to any third person through the provision of erroneous, inexact or incomplete information on the registration forms will be the exclusive responsibility of the User.